Vantage Pro Pickleball Paddle
Vantage Pro Pickleball Paddle
Take your game to the next level with PIKKL Vantage Pro raw carbon fiber paddles. Engineered with the latest technology for every level of play, our paddles provide the spin, control, and power to elevate your game. Choose the Vantage Pro 14mm for a thinner core and more power and the Vantage Pro 16mm for a thicker core and more control.
- Raw Carbon Fiber Surface: 7.5" x 11” Multiweave Raw Carbon Friction Surface delivers maximum spin, exceptional feel, and precise control.
- Thermoformed Unibody Construction: High pressure technology to fuse the paddle layers into a bonded assembly providing long-term durability and exceptional stiffness.
- Polypropylene Hex-Core: Features a honeycomb structure that provides the ultimate consistency and control to boost paddle performance.
- PUR-Cell Foam Perimeter: PUR-Cell urethane foam is injected around the perimeter of the paddle to increase durability, enlarge the sweet spot, and absorb vibrations for a stable, reliable feel.
- Pro-Grip Technology: Measures 5.3" long, integrated with an EVA foam base for dynamic cushioning under a diamond-textured grip tape made with superior moisture absorption materials for a secure and comfortable grip in all conditions.
Take your game to the next level with the PIKKL VantagePRO!!!
- Average Weight: 7.95 oz (14mm) / 8.3 oz (16mm)
- Paddle Length: 16.25 inches
- Paddle Width: 7.5 inches
- Grip Length: 5.35 inches
- Grip Circumference: 4.25 inches
Official Paddle of Pro Player Gabe Tardio
I'm a 4.5 player and have had 5 different paddles and this new Vantage Pro 16mm is the best by far. As a lifelong tennis and squash player, this paddle gives me the perfect blend of power and control, and very easy on my arm. I found it very similar to my Ace of Spades that I loved as well, but this Pikkl Vantage Pro is so much more affordable, for a nicer paddle!
Great paddle with everything we are looking for spin, pop and touch!
I bought this paddle (14mm) to replace a Vatic Pro. (Both the Prism Flash and the V7)
Was looking for something lighter and more pop. This has the best points of each of those.
Will buy another.
I have been using the Vintage Pro 14mm paddle for a little over 2 weeks now, it was a little hard to transition from labs 006 because of the thickness but Now I’m totally used to it. Great paddle, good amont of pop & amazing spin! I put 3 inch of lead on the throat to lower my swing speed not its a weapon of reset aswell. from my point of view this is the best paddle under the price range $140. Highly recommend
The Vantage Pro paddle has just become my favorite...I have the 16mm and find that my soft game is very consistent with good feel, but it has more power than other 16mm paddles I've used. I enjoy the grip as well. And after playing for 8 years, my wife will attest that I have a "great" collection of paddles. The price point is excellent and I love saving $100 from my last purchase. I would highly recommend.